- Asphalt Roadways
- Concrete Roadways
- Parking Lots
- Drainage Cuts
- Electrical Cuts
- Cable Cuts
- Water Line Repairs
- Gas Line Repairs
- Sewer Line Repairs
- Manhole Surrounds
- Small Asphalt Overlays
Proper Installation is essential to long lasting, permanent
Although the throw-and-go method works well, we recommend
the following installation instructions:
- Square edges of existing pothole
or repair area.
- Sweep out any loose debris.
- Fill area with approximately 2
inches of Street Wise.
- Compact material with a hand tamper
- Repeat application for every 2
inches of material.
- The final lift should be approximately
1 inch higher than the existing roadway prior to compaction.
- Sand may be sprinkled over the
area to prevent sticking until the volatiles are evaporated.
- If the patches are installed correctly
the repaired area will usually outlast the existing